Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Worried

Stephen layed his bike down Monday night at practice. At first I thought it was pretty minor but his left knee has been swollen. Today the bruise is coming up. It is deep red in the middle and the surrounding area is turning green. I am concerned. But he won't let me take him and have it xrayed. He doesn't want to hear the result. But he is willing to take it easy on it and give it time. He is far enough ahead in points to take off 1 night in mx so this will probably be the race he sits out. At least I hope he does. I will tell you something disturbing the GMA show is reporting on teenage kids putting flammable liquids in water squirt guns then shooting with a flame. These are teenagers. white, 13 to 17 years old, that has been getting good grades. What the heck, where are the parents? They have way to much time on their hands to think this crap up!!!!!!! Obviously no supervision.

2 comments:

jen said...

Strap that boy to the hood and get him an X-ray girl! :) I will definatly keep him and the injury lifted up in prayer.

Mxlady said...

Thanks