Friday, July 27, 2007

Gettin Started Early Today

Lots to do not many hours in the day, it seems. We all know how that will work. Return Copy Machine to Office Depot. This place really chaps me. This is the 2nd time around with them. Buy a brand new copy machine name brand Cannon and you get the heavy thing home hauled all the way to the back of the house into the bedroom where it lives open the box and your brand new copier that weighs 100 lbs is already assembled and the in cartridge is installed upon turning it on it has in fact been used. Again I stress here you bought brand new and it has been used. Am I happy? No! Did I call them? Yes! Do they know I am not pleased? Yes! Do I know the salesperson? Yes! He happens to be a rider at the Mx track. Does he feel like crap for selling me a used machine for a new price? He does now.
Then there is the A/C on my van. Did I mention it DOES NOT WORK! Eddie has been very busy. So I took it to a friend we have known for a very long time. He is still a friend but, this van is a 1997 I don't think it warrants $800 worth of anything. So I paid $25 for an estimate to not get that fixed.
Went shopping and out to lunch with Bobbie yesterday. I really enjoyed our time together. She has changed on the outside so much but, on the inside she is still Bobbie. I pray for her. I don't think she is totally comfortable with her situation. I don't think she will ever admit it. In fact I know she won't. She isn't like me, she would never say she isn't happy. Just pray for that situation.
Was so excited this week. I helped a friend with her myspace she is so pleased with herself. She has friends and pictures. Makes ya feel good all over when you can do something like that.
Well that is all for today folks stay tuned for the next chapter.

1 comment:

jen said...

I think we're having the same kind of day! I hope your weekend goes well. Praying for Bobbie.