Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Well Stephen left for Church camp yesterday and you know what? He can come home now. I have never been good at being away from Stephen for very long periods of time. See I didn't have a child to let anyone else raise them. I know it isn't like someone else is raising him with him being 16 years old and only being gone 1 week at church camp, but still. We are a pretty close family and 1 being away is strange. But I know he is having a good time and needs this time to become his own. I just like to be the mom. I will admitt I did offer him $350 cash money to stay home to which he said "NO", man, I can remember a time when he would have jumped at that. Guess I will have to reach a little deeper to get my point through to him. LOL!!! Well I guess I will go for now and continue with the cleaning of "my bedroom". Have a good day.

1 comment:

jen said...

lol, I'll loan you one of my boys for the week! :) I think camp is really good for them. The things they will learn there will carry throughout thier lives and will hopefully bring them so much closer to God. Of course, I'm sure when my boys go I'll be sad too. As much as they drive me crazy, I don't want them anywhere but where I am. :)