Monday, July 2, 2007

Monday has come and gone!

Well as predicted I LOST INTEREST. I did go to the YMCA and worked out. Didn't over do it but it was satisfactory. Then cooked a way to good dinner. Did go on a family bike ride around the neighborhood though. That was fun. Eddie and I love our new bikes. Stephen rides circles around us cause he can. Oh well at least he will go and spend time with us. I am thankful for that. I will be looking for a gel pad for the seat on my bike, or a pillow. Believe it or not I have a bone that hurts on that seat. HHMM new concept. I need to shift some fat. That is a new topic totally. Good night for now.

1 comment:

jen said...

We just got some bikes too! Got an amazing deal on the garage sale site. We should all come riding with you guys one night. :) We have to paint them and dig out David's helmet, but they are totally excited to have new bikes. REAL bikes as David tells me. :) He's only ever had a tricycle so this is a major "big-boy" event in his life. :) Silly boy! Sounds like a fun day!