Monday, June 4, 2007

Good Morning

Well we have 2 Bassett puppies. They are so adorable. EXCEPT this morning they managed to climb out of the pool, (we have a plastic wading pool that we have them in because they aren't potty trained and I don't like surprises) and make their way back to our bedroom not once but twice in 15 minutes beginning at 5am. Needless to say, instead of dealing with puppies and Eddie that early I just got up and put them outside with their mom and, started the day. I will be putting up the puppy pen today to stop that little problem. Then an ad in the paper this next week as they are coming up on being 6 weeks old. I just hate to sell them they are so cute. But not so cute at 5am. Well today I am updating both web sites and then changing internet service providers. I have had it with suddenlink. They are to expensive and never up. I have had to call them 6 times in the past month. Then when I asked them what they were going to do to perserve me as a customer they credited me $5.18 on my next bill. Now I don't know about the rest of the world but I can loose that much sitting right here in this chair at this desk and never see it. Well the good news. I have choosen to go with Xanadoo. No contract. CHEAPER by $20 per month, modem was free after rebate. I talked with other customers of theirs and they are very happy with their service and if anyone does change to them and will mention that I have it they get $50 rebate and so will I. Now that is a heck of a deal. If you aren't happy with them they will even buy back the modem for $25 and you can terminate right then. Now that seems pretty good. Can't be any worse then suddenlink. I have never had such poor service in my life from a company. They even told me one time that they didn't support Outlook express! OM! Ok enough, in case you can't tell I am not happy with them and will be happy to rid them. Well coffee is done cream is spilled and there isn't any left and milk is in short supply. What a way to start the day and week. Oh yea and it is raining so the puppies are back in. Lovely.

1 comment:

jen said...

Yep, we switched from Suddenlink too. Went with AT&T cause they had a GREAT deal through our apartments. Sorry about the bad morning. :( Guess the bright side is that it could only get better right? :) LOL!