Thursday, May 31, 2007

Having a better day today.

Thanks for the prayers. I shouldn't have complained so much. I am feeling much better today. I think I had a down day. I normally don't that sort of thing out. I but then again I did name this rambles on. The sun is out today. That is a good thing. Talked to Lana (my sister) today she is having a hard time her mom (my stepmom) passed away a year ago June 1st. She has had a very hard time and that has really brought us alot closer. We seem to have coffee on the phone (same cell company so it is free) a couple of times a week. That is nice. But she needs some prayers. Am looking forward to races this weekend. I hope the weather holds. Never know about those things in this part of the country!

1 comment:

jen said...

I'm glad you're feeling better today. :)