Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fun Yes It Was

Had a secret pals meeting last night. I had such a good time. I am so blessed to have such nice ladies to fellowship with. The night was so much fun. The food was fabulous. We had finger food and it was really interesting how that was interpreted. All was very good and original. Probably one of the best I have had. Of course I thought the last one was good but this exceeded all. Thank-you God. I was able to have coffee with Lana this morning. Only about 45 minutes but none the less a productive chat. I am so looking forward to this weekend. NO racing BUT we are going to do some movie watching (the new Die Hard), eating, (we are baptist you know), sleeping, did I mention eating, just some good ole fashion family time stuff. Stephen is going to bake some sort of cake for Sunday to auction off at the church picnic on Sunday. That will offset a very little portion of the cost of camp. Hope to have more fun raisers next year. I have a couple in mind to bring up they will actually be fun. We will have to see.

1 comment:

jen said...

last night was great! I needed the break BIG time! I always love getting together with the gals and of course, love to see what everyone gets. :) Thank you so much for all the hard work on this! You do an awesome job! I have really enjoyed being a part of this for so long. It's really a neat way to learn more about some of the wonderful ladies in our church. lol, I love the finger food too! That was a great idea! Well have a fun weekend! We're having a family weekend of sorts too. We'll be out at mom and dads working our tails off. :( Ick!