Thursday, June 21, 2007

Busy Days ahead .....

Well here it is Thursday already. Stephen is going to 6 Flags in the morning and will be there until we pick him up on Saturday. Maybe it will rain and we can spend the night in Arlington and do something fun. Getting pretty tired of the same ole crap at the races. Ready for a couple of rainouts. We deserve them. Need to keep Lana in prayer about the job crap she has been through. She has had it ruff. Wish she would take a break and come down here and have some coffee with me. LOL We drink coffee together really well. LOL I sure do miss her. Stephen is working at Mesquite Hills but is looking to go to work someplace else. I know when he is there what is going on. After the car wash joke I would just rather him stay at the track. I DO NOT RECCOMEND going any place that tells their employees they really didn't want to hire them. Like I said what a joke. Plus they did a really bad job on the cars mine NEVER was clean when I left there. Any way I have to finish the potato salad for the dinner tonight. We are having a family night. Family nights seem to get farther apart these days since the boy began driving. Miss those dinners we had together around the dining room table. I hate getting older and realizing we are changing and our son is beginning to become his own person. I would just assume he just includes us and we all become his person LOL I know it doesn't work that way.

1 comment:

jen said...

I be he'll have a blast this weekend. :) I know what you mean about same old same old. We're stuck at home pretty much all week and it stinks! Seems camping brought out the boys allergies and now they're feeling rotten. Not fun. Maybe we'll try the drive-in or something. :) Have a fun weekend!