Monday, November 10, 2008

Will it end

Well it has been about a year since I picked up the keyboard. Lots has gone on. Where do I begin? Well Hi yalll will do it I guess.
Stephen will go back to the ortho hopefully in the morning. Yep he has done it again. Hope it is just going to be put back into place but won't know till doc reads the xrays we had taken this morning. He came home Sunday from church and his left arm was hurting so major bad he was crying. Well think he dislocated it. Will know more when I hear back from Dr. Hendrix.
Eddie was home from church because he is next to strep throat. I was just plain exhausted. I am ready for vaction. It isn't coming soon enough for me.
My sister has moved to Toledo and that is another 5 hours north from where she was living. I really miss her. I wish she could come down for a week or so. Well getting hungry so better close and figure out how to fix that problem. Hope next update won' t be over a year from now.

No comments: