Friday, May 25, 2007

Another Day Cloudy Wants to Rain

Well here we go again. I have never seen so dang much rain. And it is all around Abilene but not in Abilene so we are just stuck with the clouds and gray outside. I hate that. Eddie has had a tooth ache forever. I feel so sorrry for him. I am really lucky I have gone so long without one. We went to Biketown today and bought both of us a Bicycle. Thats right you read it here first. They are a 7 speed. I never in my life would have imagined doing this. But gas is 3.15 per gallon what is a girl to do? Eddie is actually excited also. He usually only wants to set on the couch. No racin goin on this weekend so the weather stinks so sittin to home again. Well we do have 2 beautiful puppies to spoil while we sit here. Stephen is doin just great and he has been stuck home also. His friends never go anywhere. I feel sorry for him.

No comments: